What is an ERP?
For many businesses, closing your doors for an unexpected amount of time can be devastating. There are many business owners that do not have a preparedness plan in place. Having disaster protocols in place can give your business peace of mind.
SERVPRO of East Clackamas/Hood River & Wasco Counties can help your business develop an Emergency READY Profile to minimize business interruption by having an action plan. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
· A no cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
· A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
· A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. This can help lessen the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
· Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
· Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
· Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Please contact us today to get started on your FREE Emergency Ready Profile.