Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO cares about inconvenience


When a Parkdale OR homeowner suffered damage in a crawlspace, it required removing a hot water heater and part of the flooring in the customers laundry room. SE... READ MORE



Damage upstairs causes Commercial loss below


SERVPRO of East Clackamas, Hood River, and Wasco Counties were called when employees working in this Bingen, Washington office were surprised when water began c... READ MORE



Water Damage in Hood River, OR wine tasting room


This downtown Hood River, OR wine tasting room had the misfortune of a water supply line to a sink breaking in the overnight hours. The customer contacted their... READ MORE



Smoldering Fire damages garage in Trout Lake WA


A slow, smoldering fire was responsible for the damage in this Trout Lake, WA garage. Hot ash and embers were removed from the fireplace and left in a plastic c... READ MORE



Water Damage in Hood River, Oregon


The master suite closet in this Hood River, Oregon home was damaged by a failed supply line to the sink in the master bathroom. The water damage was not discove... READ MORE



Sewer backup in shower - The Dalles, OR


This customer called SERVPRO of East Clackamas, Hood River and Wasco Counties after a sewer pipe blockage caused the waste line to back up into their shower, an... READ MORE



Smoke odor in attic from kitchen fire in The Dalles OR


A kitchen fire left a heavy smoke odor in the attic of this home in The Dalles, OR. Upon arrival SERVPRO of East Clackamas, Hood River and Wasco Counties remove... READ MORE



Fire Damaged structure in White Salmon, WA


This structure belonging to a local non-profit suffered a Fire Damage, caused by an outdoor fire source that was not properly extinguished. SERVPRO of East Clac... READ MORE



Smoke Damaged bathroom in Hood River, OR


This smoke damaged bathroom at a local business in Hood River, OR was caused by a faulty exhaust fan, which failed and caused a small fire. SERVPRO of East Clac... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Moiser, OR


This large remodel was the result of a waterline freeze break. The property was unoccupied for a period of time which caused a great deal of secondary damage in... READ MORE